PB-203A Powered Breadboard
The PB-203A is a durable powered breadboard capable of being used to design a multitude of analog, digital, logic and microcomputer circuits. The PB-203A's on-board power supply eliminates the need for an external supply, adding more versatility to circuit design and experiments, as well as saving valuable bench space by eliminating the need for an external prototyping power supply. Due to its ample sized breadboarding area, the PB-203A is ideally suited for virtually any type of breadboarding circuitry, from TTL, CMOS and ECL, to op-amps, audio, comparators, video amps, micro_processor components, phase locks and more.
- Current limited short-circuit proof power supplies
- Up to 24 14-pin DIP capacity
- +15V/-15V capable of 500mA
- All units include 5VDC, 1 AMP power supply
- Includes three QT-59S Quick Test socket strips; four QT-59B Quick Test bus strips; one QT-47B QuickTest bus strip
- Combines utility of a ProtoBoard with highly capable regulated DC power supplies
- 5VDC, 1 Amp power supply
- Separate +5.5‹18VDC/-5.5‹18VDC power supplies capable of 500mA @ 15VDC.
- Factory pre-set power to ±15VDC
- Voltages independently adjustable with internal screwdriver adjustment
- 2250 Tie points with (8) 100 pin and (2) 80 pin power rails and acommodates up to 24 (14 pin) IC's
Tell a Friend
|Your cart is currently empty|