This advanced level solar cell education kit is designed to teach series and parallel circuit concepts integrated with solar technology. It comes with 8 individual solar cells than can produce 0.4V/100mA each. The kit contains a central frame hub to connect the cells in differing configurations to optimize power outputs. The detailed instructions walk users through the basic configurations empowering them to experiment further. This device can power a motor (included), recharge batteries, and power various external devices.
• 8 individual solar cells (0.4V/100mA each)
• Central solar frame for connecting all 8 cells
• Detailed instructions for connecting the cells in parallel and series circuits
• Can be used to power a motor (included) or other external devices
• Highly adjustable for optimizing power output
Tell a Friend
|Your cart is currently empty|